The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Utensil Crock is the perfect item to store all your kitchen tools. This wonderful crock is both functional and pretty. It is large enough to fit all cooking tools and features a dazzling array of beautiful florals. It also has an eye-catching teal rim and an old-time ?utensil? stencil that brings a vintage look to your kitchen. This item is a must-have kitchen piece for any Pioneer Woman fan! This crock is made of durable stoneware, but we recommend hand washing for cleaning. Bring a little country charm to your home with the Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Utensil Crock.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. Shes also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
- The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Utensil Crock holds all your kitchen tools
- Decorated with Rees signature Vintage Floral pattern with Utensils across the front in elegant script
- 7-inch utensil crock
- Teal rim for added style
- A must-have item for Pioneer Woman fans
- Easily coordinates with other Pioneer Woman items
- Made of durable stoneware
- Hand wash recommended