The Pioneer Woman Spring Bouquet 4-Section Utensil Holder is a charming take on a convenient kitchen essential. This item is versatile enough for outdoor gatherings of friends and family and beautiful enough to leave on your kitchen counter or dining table all year-round. It features four identical sections to securely hold forks, spoons, knives and more and keep them conveniently on hand for any occasion. Made of durable acacia wood and featuring Ree's signature floral design as well as a decorative clear acrylic knob, this utensil holder offers gorgeous pops of vibrant color and brings a unique artistry to every kitchen. Handy and easy to clean, simply wipe the item down with a damp cloth when necessary in order to maintain its beautiful appearance. The Pioneer Woman Spring Bouquet 4-Section Utensil Holder is a modern kitchen must-have with quintessential rustic charm.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Spring Bouquet 4-Section Utensil Holder:
- Pretty and practical organizing kitchen item
- Provides a convenient way to keep utensils and cutlery easily within reach
- Decorated by Ree's signature floral pattern that fans have come to love
- Features decorative clear acrylic knob
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Made from acacia wood
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Measures 6.35 in x 6.35 in x 11.8 in
- Easily matches with other items in The Pioneer Woman collection