Bring rustic elegance to your table with the Pioneer Woman Heritage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set. The Heritage Floral is a vintage-inspired set that brings a little country charm to both casual everyday dining as well as formal occasions. This gorgeous set comes with complete service for four including dinner plates, salad plates, and bowls. The set features charming red and blue floral accents as well as a scalloped design shape that bring an eclectic elegance to the table. For a coordinated look, pair this dinnerware set with the Heritage Floral kitchen towel set and the Frontier Rose Placemat Set. Each item is made of durable stoneware and is dishwasher and microwave safe. Make your meals memorable and elegantly simple with The Pioneer Woman Heritage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Heritage Floral 12-Piece Dinnerware Set:
- Four 10.75" dinner plates
- Four 8.5" salad plates
- Four 6" bowls
- 12-piece dinnerware set has complete service for four
- Vintage-inspired floral accents
- Bring country charm to everyday dining with beautiful patterns & a scalloped rim shape
- Mix & match with other items in the Pioneer Woman Collection
- Made of durable stoneware
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- From Ree's frontier to yours