If you're looking for some new quality dinnerware, look no further. The Pioneer Woman Country Garden 12-Piece Dinnerware Set includes 12 lovely pieces, including four 10.5-inch dinner plates, four 8.5-inch salad plates, and four 6.25-inch footed bowls. Featuring durable stoneware construction, vibrantly colored designs, and scalloped edges, this stunning dinnerware set offers exactly what you need when cooking for and serving a group of family and friends. Plus, it's both dishwasher and microwave safe, making it a convenient and stress-free addition to your kitchen collection. Be sure to check out the entire Pioneer Woman collection for more kitchen essentials like cutlery, Dutch ovens, butter dishes, and more. Add some vintage charm to any occasion with the help of The Pioneer Woman Country Garden 12-Piece Dinnerware Set.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Country Garden 12-Piece Dinnerware Set:
- Complete service for four
- Includes the following: Four 10.5" dinner plates, four 8.5" salad plates, and four 6.25" footed bowls
- Decorated with beautiful floral patterns, red rims, and a clean linen background
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- From Ree's frontier to yours
- Great as a gift or a collectible item
- Mix & match with other items in the Pioneer Woman Collection