Great for home-made bread or store-bought, along with buns, tortillas, or pitas, this box will look pretty on the counter and keep baked goods neatly contained and out of sight. Pretty flowers adorn the box, giving it a hand-made look that's just so adorable. The box is made from natural acacia wood that's very common in kitchen gear since it's durable, scratch resistant, and naturally water-resistant, so it's less likely to warp, even if the kitchen is humid. A metal pull-knob on the front adds another design element and makes it easy to open the box when it's time for sandwiches. A magnet holds the box securely closed, but is still easy to open every time. This has plenty of space to store a large loaf of bread plus extras, and is just as handy for storing chips, crackers, and other snacks to keep them neatly contained, yet easy to grab when they're needed.
- Natural brown Acacia wood
- Beautiful floral prints that match other Breezy Blossom designs from The Pioneer Woman
- Metal pull knob
- Magnetic door for easy open and close
- Large enough to store 1 loaf of bread plus more (dimensions = 15in wide, 9.25 deep, 8.35 high)
- Great to store chips, snacks, etc. in order to keep your countertops clutter-free
- Bread box for countertop