Whether serving sweets, veggies or delectable finger foods, The Pioneer Woman Blossom Jubilee 3-Tier Serving Tray will surely become your go-to server. This piece features three unique plates showcasing both floral and geo designs that perfectly complement one another. Its scalloped edges and vibrant colors add charming elegance to any dinner table setup. Made of stoneware and supported by coated steel, this set is durable, easy to assemble and dishwasher safe. Although great as a standalone piece, be sure to pick up the complementary Blossom Jubilee and Betsy dinnerware and accessories along with The Pioneer Woman Blossom Jubilee 3-Tier Serving Tray to make the ultimate home statement!
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
- Food-serving stand with 3 tiers in ascending sizes
- Tiers measure 8-inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches
- Serving tray features a charming mix of floral and geo prints
- Scalloped edges and pops of red add a delightful touch
- Made of durable stoneware and supported by coated steel
- Hand wash only
- Pairs with other pieces in The Pioneer Woman Jubilee collection