The Pioneer Woman Adeline 6-Piece Condiment Set is functional enough for everyday use as well as decorative enough to give as a gift or put on display. This pressed glass set features a vintage-inspired embossed design with eye-catching raised dots in circular and triangular patterns. The shakers have pin-sized holes on each lid to provide just the right amount of seasoning, the oil and vinegar bottles include a secured spout with natural cork for added rustic appeal, and the mini jars are perfect for serving up candy and small snacks or can even be used as bathroom storage for cotton swabs, cotton balls and more. Available in both turquoise and clear colors, The Pioneer Woman Adeline 6-Piece Condiment Set has it all!
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Adeline 6-Piece Condiment Set:
- 6-piece serveware set
- Set includes (1) oil bottle, (1) vinegar bottle, (1) salt shaker, (1) pepper shaker, and (2) mini jars
- Oil and vinegar bottles come with secured spout
- Mini jars include matching lids with knobs for easy gripping
- Made of beautifully embossed glass
- Available in turquoise and clear colors
- Hand wash only
- Pairs with other glass serveware items from The Pioneer Woman collection