Pacific Merchants genuine Acaciaware acacia wood salad bowls are durable beyond the wood’s inherent natural beauty. The tight grain of our responsibly forested acacia wood along with a food-safe finish makes these round serving bowls resistant to penetration by liquids, and they will not stain or pick up odors. Use these Acaciaware hand-turned acacia hardwood bowls as chili bowls, acai bowls, and as serveware for dinner parties, formal or casual dining, family gatherings and entertaining friends. This set is perfect as a hostess gift, wedding gift idea, or new home housewarming gift. Our round calabash salad bowls are versatile and can be used for many purposes such as a nut bowl, popcorn bowl, pasta serving bowl, smoothie bowl or for organic garden salads. Salad bowl serving sets are also available along with matching salad servers. Take care of your Acaciaware natural serveware and it will last you for years of enjoyment.
- Measures 6 inches diameter by 2 inches tall
- Boasting a classic design, our Calabash salad bowl has a fashionable look that will enhance any table. Serve salads, home-made pasta, nuts or popcorn. There's also generous room inside the bowl.
- Hand turned from one solid piece of hardwood, giving each serving piece a unique naturally colored grain and beautiful look. Sold in Hawaii since the 1940s.
- Resinous acacia hardwood makes this wooden salad bowl resistant to water penetration, staining and will not pick up odors
- Acaciaware is easy care. Simply wash the hardwood board with warm soapy water and air dry Take care of your Acaciaware salad bowl and you will enjoy it for years and years.